The Daily Bean | 12.4.18 | Issue 004
Welcome to The Daily Bean! The mission of The Daily Bean is to give you daily tips, resources, and timely information that you can act on to maximize your real estate career at Bean Group.
LET’S TALK ABOUT FOUNDATIONS: AGENT MARKETING PLATFORM (AMP)
Every active Bean Group agent is provided with an IDX and blogging-enabled website. AMP is the back end of your agent website where you can create and update content. Bean Group agents have control of and are encouraged to make their website a resource for their clients and customers. Here are a few of the valuable tools available in AMP to help you stay connected with clients:
- Powersearch: Customers can not only save searches but they can share and rate listings, save notes, and more – increasing your interaction with your customers. Define a search for your customer by selecting search criteria or by just drawing a search area on a map. Either way, your client will be updated via email with all property changes in that search area, driving them back to your website!
- CMA (Comparative Market Analysis): AMP creates fully branded, professional CMA’s with integrated MLS data.
- DLP (Dynamic Listing Presentation): Wouldn’t it be great if when you sent a customer a CMA they were automatically notified when a comparable property sold or changed price? The AMP platform does this for you! You can engage your customers in an ongoing dialog by keeping them automatically updated on market conditions and allowing them to stay apprised of the value of their home as market conditions change.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): With AMP, your lead management and customer database is integrated with your website and MLS data.
- E-Marketing: Staying in touch with your sphere is crucial to your success. AMP makes it easy with Farms and Drip Campaigns that are fully integrated with your web inquiries and personal sphere.
- Integrated Marketing Tools: Property flyers, market reports, e-cards, and newsletters — all available on demand.
- Agent Website Tools: Tools to manage your site SEO, create and manage a blog, easily enhance your listings, and track customer visits to your website.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the benefits that your agent website has to offer.